The system is supplied ready to operate out of the box and can be supplied in various configurations. The most popular configuration is as follows:
1.The unit is supplied in a custom built watertight Peli Case and is specifically designed with weight reduction in mind so that it can be carried easily by one person to and from the boat. All the necessary cables to operate are enclosed within the box.
2. Latest Generation G4N Helix 10 Chirp Mega SI+ DI+ Sonar with Built in GPS
3. Complete Navionics+ Package including all the advanced features and 1 year of chart updates for both Ireland and the UK
4. Transducer – MEGA Side Imaging+, MEGA Down Imaging+ and Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar, 800kHz/455 kHz and 1.2 MHz with a CHIRP range of 150-220kHz. Includes built-in temperature sensor
5. External Power Port – Configured to suit customers requirements
6. Built-In Battery giving the user in excess of 6 hours continuous operation.
7. Built-In DC/DC converter ensuring a clean power source at all times.
8. Minn Kota Transducer mount allowing for quick positioning and adjustment.
9. Dual USB Charging Ports for phones, etc..
10. Comprehensive User Manual Supplied with additional resources and additional software supplied on a USB.
Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements. Contact Us